WHY BE A CLUB MEMBER?
Our loyal customers, golf centre shareholders, playing rights holders and golfers who do not own our playing rights are welcome to join the club. Otepää Golf & Country Club (OGCC) offers added value for everyone.
Over 200 golfers have joined our club, some of whom are candidate members.
The club’s core values are to maintain a sporting and positive atmosphere, to provide excellent and equal opportunities for all members to pursue their hobbies and to add value to the community. We expect club members to respect the rules of the game of golf, to behave with dignity, to respect their fellow club members and other golfers, to respect the golf course caretakers, and to be good stewards of the facilities that make golf possible for all of us in South Estonia.
What we offer to CLUBMERS WHO HAVE SET UP A HOME CLUB Otepää Golf & Country Club? *
(HCPI tracking for the member, insurance included in the EGL licence fee, manual entry of the scorecard in the Caddiemaster and telephone service) as a bonus:
– 240 free range ball
– Discount from the full price of the playing rights from 2025 season onwards (discount -10%), or according to the member’s contribution to the club’s performance (not limited to the price of the playing rights and the beginner season programme, the price of the daily and 9-holes playing rights).
– Range tokens at a discounted price of 3,50 € | for shareholder 3,00 €
– Clubcar rental (full price €45) €35 | shareholder €30
– Rental equipment -10% | free for shareholder
– Golfbag storage 69 € for the season (99 €) | shareholder 59 €
– Motocaddy S1 rental 18 € (22 €) | shareholder 16 €
– Discounted clubwear for the season
– Otepää Golf Centre Green Fee -20% off the price of the booking (also valid for one friend playing in the same flier) | shareholder -25%
– Green Fee discount -20% at Rae Golf in Tallinn and Valgeranna Golf in Pärnu (also valid for a friend of a club member playing in the same flier).
Included in the playing right fee and Green Fee ticket price is the use of changing rooms, washrooms and toilets, free use of golf trolleys.
Membership fee rates and the list of bonuses are subject to change, we will announce the changes here by publishing the new conditions.
What do we offer to CLUBMERS WHO ARE NOT A MEMBER OF OGCC HOUSEHOLDS?
_ Beginner Club Member Discount for the Beginner Season Programme 1st and 2nd year package -100€* of the fee
– Active calendar, regular club trips and of course, as befits a club on the pitch, you get decent discounts for using the services of the cours.
–discount club clothes
– Discounted Green Fee at Otepää Center -20% | shareholder -25%
– Discounted Green Fee at Rae Golf in Tallinn and White Beach Golf in Pärnu -20%.
* For the user of the home club discount there is a condition, since the discount is only for OGCC members, that if the player changes the OGCC membership status to another golf club during the same golf season as he/she started to use the membership discount, he/she is obliged to pay to the South-Estonian Golf Foundation 100 euros compensation for the package discount within 7 days of joining the new club.
For the benefit of our club members, we continue to develop club service packages based on the experience of each season.
The provider of the course discounts on the territory of Otepää Golf Centre is SA Lõuna-Eesti Golf.
Membership fee rates and documents
Membership fee for 2024 is €99 for adults (89 € for shareholder)
Juniors up to 12 years 5 €
Junior 13-21 years 15€
Please pay the membership fee to the account of Otepää Golf & Country Club SA in LHV bank EE09770077100473990.
Club Captain (MEN)
Club Captain (WOMEN)
Head Caddiemaster, Club General Secretary
Member of the Council PARTNER
WHY BE A SHAREHOLDER?
A shareholder of an OGCC member golf centre can lease his or her share and earn a return. With a share you can enjoy price advantages on game rights, other pitch services, restaurant services and pro-shop purchases.